In this video, Joshua Casper demonstrates the power of Axis by Soundspot. A multiband tool for stereo imaging, compressor and metering. Learn how to use up to 4 frequency bands to control your tracks dynamics and stereo spread.
When you’re mixing or mastering music, sometimes you may find yourself in a situation where you need to manipulate the audio in a way that falls outside the realms of what a conventional plugin can do, and with this in mind SoundSpot set out to create a plugin that can solve this problem.
Introducing the Axis… The Axis is a combination of two of their most popular plugins, the MSW1 & Propane with the addition of a brand new upwards and downwards compressor that is capable of dual directional compression which can be both subtle and brutal. But it doesn’t end there! We’ve made the whole unit multiband, for complete control over the incoming signal, allowing you to manipulate the audio to get punch, clarity, groove or sparkle without the need to load up a huge number of individual plugins.
The Axis linear phase has been made to be lightweight, so go wild… The only limit is your imagination.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Multiband Layout
- Individual Compressor, Imager & Metering module per band
- Simultaneous Upwards & Downward compression
- Parallel Compression mixing
- Mid Side Panning
- Mono Maker
- Stereo Widener
- Individual Band Anti Pop Bypass
- Individual Band Isolation Mode
- Preset Manager with new preset scrub through feature
Check out Axis by SoundSpot on Plugin Boutique.