Scaler has been extremely well received in the music production community, but that doesn’t mean the work is done. The team has been working hard at bringing more functionality and user requested features to the newest version!
This newest update to v.1.5 is free for all users of Scaler. Hope over to Plugin Boutique to download the update now via your account’s product’s page or to get your hands on the trial version, you won’t be disappointed!
New Features in Version 1.5
- Fretboard Display: Designed in conjunction with world-leading guitarist Joseph Greer from the ‘The Temper Trap’.
- Arpeggio and Strum performers: Fully fledged arpeggio and strum features to greatly enhance live performance.
- Scale Lock: Effortlessly create melodies locked to the scale of your currently selected chord set.
- Chord Editing: Edit existing chords or create new chords from scratch using the keyboard or fretboard display.
- Parallel Harmony: Generate instant parallel harmony by selecting your favourite chord and laying it out across the keyboard.
- Relative Chord Finder: Transpose chords by any diatonic or non-diatonic interval whilst retaining their shape.
- Scale Explorer: Explore scales that contain the currently selected chord – great for modulation.
- Undo Redo: Undo or redo chord and voicing edits in your progression builder.
- Multi-Select: Select multiple chords in any order to drag and drop to the progression builder.
- 21 New Genre and Artist Based ChordSets: The Temper Trap, Mitekiss, Royalston, Joseph Greer, deliBass, Matt Ridgeway, and new Cinematic chord set
- 4 New Internal Sounds: Electric Guitar, String Ensemble, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonic Guitar
Check out Scaler by Plugin Boutique on Plugin Boutique.